Thank you for taking the time to learn more about all of the great work we at PB&J do for families in our communities. If you interested in employment opportunities at PB&J, please read the information below. To view a video about what we do and find positions that are currently open, visit our PB&J page on Jobing.com by clicking HERE…
PB&J Family Services, Inc. Employment Information
Since 1972, PB&J has provided needed and trusted services to New Mexico children and families facing environmental risk factors including poverty, developmental disabilities, incarceration, substance abuse and mental health issues.
During that time, PB&J has also provided employees the opportunity to work with a well-respected and trusted agency and the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the families we serve and our communities. PB&J employees are dedicated and hardworking individuals who understand the importance of their work, enjoy life, and love to laugh.
In recognition of the rewarding but difficult work PB&J employees do every day, PB&J offers:
- Paid Leave Package: 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 9 paid holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance: PB&J covers 85% – 93% of the employee’s premium depending on their base salary
- Pretax Premium Only Plan: Premiums for medical and dental benefits are taken from wages before taxes are paid increasing an employee’s take home pay.
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance: Employee funded and payroll deducted.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Upon hire, employees can access free and confidential counseling to assist them with any concerns they may have in their lives. The benefit is available to employees and family members living in the same household. Our EAP provider is Outcomes (www.outcomesnm.org).
- Professional Development: PB&J is dedicated to the professional development of all employees. We encourage employees to frequently participate in trainings and conferences as appropriate for their positions.
- Educational Reimbursement: PB&J encourages employees to continue their education and, dependent upon budgetary constraints, may access up to $450 per fiscal year for tuition related purposes or professional development conference fee reimbursements.
- Professional Certification: PB&J will reimburse employees 100% of professional licensing or certification fees if the licensure or certification is a position requirement.
oh, and…one more thing…
- Lunch: At our South Valley site, PB&J offers employees $3.00 lunches. Where else can you find a $3.00 lunch made on-site and with love?
If PB&J sounds like the place for you, send us a letter of interest and your resume.
PB&J Family Services Inc.
1101 Lopez Rd, SW
Albuqueruqe, NM 87105
Family Intervention Specialist-
Therapeutic Parenting and Child Development Center
PB&J is currently seeking a Family Intervention Specialist our Albuquerque SV Therapeutic Parent and Child Development Center children and their families and make a direct and positive difference in their lives and in the community. Early Childhood Classroom Educators provide parenting, life and social skills training for parents, and early intervention services for children ages 0-5. Employees also coordinate treatment between service agencies and PB&J programs. Must be willing to transport clients and travel within Central New Mexico.
Min. Requirements: BA in human service field; Case management experience; Early childhood experience; Bilingual abilities desired.
Please send cover letter and resume to 1101 Lopez SW, Alb., NM 87105; FAX: 505-877-7063; email: firstname.lastname@example.org EEO/AA/VET